How To Pair Jewellery | Mix And Match!
Sick of your day to day outfits and accessorising seems like a whole new ball game? Jewellery is the perfect way to bring back life to all your outfits and we will un-complicate wearing jewellery. Style cannot just be defined through the clothes we wear but also through the accessories we put on.
While it seems easy to match clothes in your closet, matching small and large accessories that actually tie the look together is a little tricky. There are so many options when it comes to accessories so it can be a difficult decision, we get lost in bundles of designs and styles. If you are similarly confused, here is a list of simple tips that will help you accessorise right!
- Pair two necklaces of varied lengths to make a good statement necklace and enhance your overall outfit.
- Work around one centrepiece by styling your bold watch with a few bracelets that are smaller in size and not very flashy.
- Remember, it's all about balance, so do not over do by wearing statement earrings and necklaces at the same time.
- Add simplicity to your daily look by layering delicate pendant necklaces with different lengths.
- High necks can make you look short, wear a long necklace that looks stunning against high necks.
- Accessorise your plain black formals with a simple chain necklace that will be easily noticed, to complement your formal outfit.
- Versatile and easy to wear, the choker can be an eye catching accessory if paired with off shoulder tops or a long neckpiece.
- To test drive the trend you should mix match your metals and make them look purposeful. Choose metal pieces that go along aesthetically and add glam to your outfit.
- Bold pieces should be allowed to stand out. Wear your dangling earrings with a clean simple outfit and let them be the only thing making the statement.
Lots Of Love,