Top 6 Benefits Of Running
Walking does not mean you have to trek to the farthest of regions until you’re flat out of breath in order to improve your health.
It requires minimal equipment, can be done at any time of the day and performed at your own pace!
It’s a great form of physical exercise for EVERY person that lives and breathes and after you hear what else it does, prepare to head straight for those sneakers!
Walking gets you:
- A stronger heart
- A toned body
- Vitamin D fix for your bones
- Helps in weight loss
- Makes you extremely active
- Releases Stress and Depression
So it’s pretty much the miracle everyone’s been missing.
To maintain and balance your weight brisk walking everyday for about 30 mins.
For the couch potatoes – here’s a little trick.
Since you cannot bring yourself to take to the street like a tornado, you can ease into it by:
- Taking the dog for a walk
- Getting down at an earlier stop to walk to the office or back home
- Taking the stairs instead of the lift wherever you can. (Just do it!)
Getting the right kind of shoes is KEY however to keep you comfortable and protected from those heinous blisters and foot ache! Ouch.
And just incase you aren't convinced yet, here’s that little bit of extra motivation:
- Join a walking club
- Ask your family or friends to join you
- Make a playlist of your favourite songs that give you the extra boost in your step
Simple. Effective. Healthy.