2 Unique Blouses To Change Up Your Saree Look
Have you noticed celebrities opting for trendy blouses at different events? Saree never fails to charm, but what creates a feminine look is a saree paired with the latest blouse trend.
Blouses play an important role in bringing out the fashion appeal of a saree. Indian women love to mix and match.
So, here are two different blouse trends that will make you look stylish and trendy at any occasion! If you can't get your mind to think straight, this video will definitely help you!
1. The Angrakha Blouse :
The Angrakha does not refer to a kurta alone. This blouse trend is not only different but also very stylish and will suit any body type. You can try it out with any of your favorite saree from your Indian wardrobe.
3 easy steps to wear your Angrakha as a blouse :
- You first need to make sure that the pleats of your saree are 6 inches wide.
- Now layer your pallu over your shoulder and give it a perfect fall.
- Lastly button down your angrakha over the pallu and your are good to go.
2. The Crop Top Blouse :
This one being every girl's closet favorite is the most edgy blouse style you can come across. Try pulling the Indian style game with this crop top blouse trend paired with your gorgeous saree. You'll surely have this one in your wardrobe, so wear one and glam up your ethnic attire!
3 quick steps to wear your Crop top as a blouse :
- Firstly pin your saree pallu at the shoulder.
- Keep your pallu a little longer than your usual style.
- Leave the pallu a little loose on the right side of your hip to make it look perfect at any event!
So try out the new blouse trends and keep your style game on!
Lots Of Love,