5 Crop Top Rules Every Girl Needs To Know!
Crop tops are one of the hottest trends this summer and have been around for the last couple of years. Crop tops sure are the new age wardrobe essential. It's a piece in your wardrobe that most of us find very tricky to style. Crop tops come in different silhouettes and suit any occasion.
You don't need to have a toned body to wear crop tops, whether you are long and lean or pear-shaped and curvy, literally anyone can rock this fashion trend!
These crop top rules will help you to look classy in your mini tops!
- Do not wear low waist pants with your crop tops. Crop tops are versatile but specific. Pair them with high waisted jeans for that same sexy effect. The key to rock this top is not to reveal the belly button.
- For a casual, boho vibe wear your crop tops with platforms or even sneakers can compliment these mini tops.
- Avoid excess skin show by wearing your crop tops with shorts and skirts that are too tiny. For a flirty fun look, just pair them with a bright midi skirt and you're good to go.
- Discard the crop-tights combination. More often you won't find tights that fits you right. The best way to take on the trend without baring your midriff is to wear a crop top with a classy culotte or a palazzo.
- Balance your crop tops with well fitted bottoms. If your pants are tighter at the waist remember that it's going to show. And if loose the excess fabric will look baggy.
Feminism is all about how comfortable you are with what you wear. Keep these rules in mind and stay stylish in no time.
Lots Of Love,