Get Rid Of Cellulite NATURALLY!
Cellulite is like that clingy friend, you don’t really like them but they stick around anyway and you’ve learnt to live with it. To find out if you have cellulite or not, just squeeze an area of your skin, preferably on your thighs and check for dimpled skin. If you do, then you have landed at the right place.
Here’s the two main things you need to know about cellulite -
1. It’s not just caused because of obesity or over eating, even thin people and babies have cellulite.
2. Cellulite and fat are not the same. It is just the bumps caused due to fat getting divided into little pockets in your skin.
Taking the “au naturale” route, we’re giving you some hacks to reduce cellulite by just using products easily available at home!
1. Dry Brushing - Increase your blood circulation by using a brush as shown in the video. It also exfoliates your skin. All you gotta do is brush the areas of your skin with cellulite in circular motion and be consistent with it.
2. The coffee wrap - An internet sensation, this wrap has made it’s way into one of the top remedies to get rid of cellulite. You will need coffee powder, olive oil and a cling wrap.
3. The vinegar mix - A paste of apple cider vinegar, water and honey will definitely become your go to when it comes to cellulite removal!
4. The tangy twist - Tomatoes and lemons are a blessing to mankind. No, literally. There’s very little these two powerful ingredients can’t do when it comes to skin, hair, health and healing. Once a week, 15-20 minutes is all you need!
All the ingredients used - coffee, olive oil, tomatoes, apple cider vinegar, lemons etc are known for properties like skin exfoliation, anti oxidation, skin tightening, balancing pH and many more! Like we always say, to get better results, all you have to do is be consistent :)
- Team Glamrs