Easy Homemade Sorbet Recipes
The heat is on, the sun is high and summer is here! Incase any of you are already all hot and bothered by the change of the season, here's a deliciously easy way to cool down!
There's no better way to usher in the sweltering heat than these 2 rather refreshing sorbets that are not only super easy to make but healthy enough to indulge in as well.
Here are 2 easy DIY sorbets that are going to make your summer worth it!
1. SPIKEY TROPICAL SORBET
- Frozen Pineapple: 400g
- Coconut milk
- 1 Small banana
- Combine the pineapple and the banana in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add a dash of coconut milk to get the smooth consistency.
- Once you have the desired texture serve it right up!
2. RAZZLE DAZZLE SORBET
- Yogurt: 1 cup
- Raspberries: 350g
- Lemon juice: 1/3 cup
- Lemon zest: 2 tsp
- Honey: 3 tsp
- Get out your blenders and combine all the said ingredients until smooth.
- Once you have the desired smooth texture....you guessed it – SERVE!
Have a Happy Summer :)