Treatments & Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Sun Tan & Pigmentation
Summers can be so much fun! Basking under the sun on the beaches, or simply enjoying a day out with friends in the warm and sunny weather sipping on margaritas is what dreams are made of. But along with that, comes the unavoidable sun burn, sun tan and unwanted pigmentation which may be accompanied by itching or burning sensation, can ruin your summer.
We have put together the best tan removal home remedies that will surely help you get rid of that tan and pigmentation. So here is a list of recipes that will definitely help you treat your sun tan and pigmentation.
- Raw Potato
- Cut the potato in half and add a few drops of water on the exposed side.
- Rub it well on the affected areas of your skin, leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this treatment daily.
2. Cucumber Extract, Lemon Juice and Rose Water
Mix one tablespoon of each of the 3 ingredients in a bowl and dab it generously on your tanned skin.
3. Potato Juice and Lemon Juice
- Take the juice from a medium potato and mix it with one tablespoon lemon juice.
- Apply, leave on for 30 minutes and rinse.
Other things to keep in mind:
1. Use a sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 50 every day.
2. Carry an umbrella or wear a hat to protect your face.
3. Every night, moisturise not just your face but also other parts of the body as well.
Happy Summers! :-)