Organising Hack: Toilet Paper Roll Organiser
Don't we all have these in our house. What most of us do is throw them away thinking it's useless. But this great idea will help you save them and make something creative out of it. Recycling and Reusing should be our motto so don't throw them away, instead make an organiser which will be so helpful that you will thank us later.
Things you will need;
-Toilet paper rolls
1. Cut the toilet paper roll according to how big or small you want.
2. Think of desired pattern you want to place them in.
3. Paint the inside of the roll using white acrylic paint.
4. Cut the printed paper to the size of the roll and wrap it around.
5. Attach the rolls together in a desired pattern using a glue gun.
6. Trace, cut and stick the cardboard at the bottom of the organiser.
This easy project will surely get you to work and save all those rolls.
Lots Of Love,