6 Ultimate Beauty Hacks Using Baby Powder | Pinterest Hacks
All of us love fancy beauty products but if you’re looking for a multi-purpose product that will solve your makeup, acne and an oily scalp concerns, you can settle on Baby powder! People assume that baby powder is only for babies, but the powder has so many different uses that it is sure to hit your become your new beauty staple!
Here are some of the most amazing ways you can use baby powder:
- Before you begin your makeup routine, use it to prime your skin for foundation. Apply it all over the face then apply foundation over it and your foundation will look more even and flawless!
- Next, use it to bake your face! Translucent powders can be very expensive, so you can use baby powder as an alternative and find the same results! Use it with a slightly damp beauty sponge and apply powder on the desired areas. Simply brush it off with any brush and find flawlessly highlighted skin!
- Aside from your face, you can even use baby powder on your eyelashes! Get voluminous, full and fluffy lashes. Curl lashes, apply one coat of mascara on lashes, then apply baby powder and mascara again. Keep applying powder and a coat of mascara until you get the desired result!
- Mattify your lipstick and use baby powder as a dry shampoo. Baby powder absorbs moisture, so when applied over lipstick, the powder will make it more matte and long lasting!
- The same idea applies to your hair, when you have oily hair simply apply a little amount of the powder on the roots of your hair and massage it in. Your hair will look freshly washed!
- You can even use it to get rid of pimples! Mix the powder with some water and apply to affected areas. And these are just the beauty hacks!
There are many other hacks for which you can use baby powder:
- Use the powder to remove grease stains off your clothes by dapping the powder on the stain.
- Untangle necklaces by using the powder to loosen the knots
- Use it to ease wax pain by applying on waxed skin which will make the skin less irritated
- You can also use baby powder as a deodorant as it absorbs moisture and smells amazing!
So go get that baby powder and get creative!