Top 10 Dental Health & Oral Hygiene Tips for a Healthy Mouth
Out of all the care that we take for our aesthetics, dental and oral hygiene often gets neglected. But do know that it has a huge impact on your overall grooming.
You can’t be attending work meetings with stained teeth or going on dates with bad breath, can you? Your oral hygiene goes way beyond just your basic brushing and flossing twice a day.
Here, we have cosmetologist and dentist, Dr.Namrata Jadwani giving away 10 vital tips to manage your dental health.
1. Go for regular dental check ups.
2. Get a clean up done every 6 months.
3. Your dental kit must include a brush, floss, mouthwash and tongue cleaner.
4. Avoid foods that cause tooth stains such as tea, coffee, wine, etc.
5. Keep a breath spray handy at all times.
6. Opt for teeth whitening only if it would make a difference.
7. Don’t worry if you have crooked teeth, as you don’t need perfect teeth for a perfect smile.
8. Indulge in Face Yoga as often as you can as it acts as a natural face sculptor.
9. Get your treatments done a little in advance and not at the last minute.
10. Don’t be so conscious of your smiles, the best pictures are the ones where you’re smiling stress free.