5 Ultimate Denim Fit Tricks Every Girl Needs To Know!
Jeans are an everyday staple, whether you work in a casual environment or just live for your off-duty weekend wardrobe, we are always on the run for the perfect pair.
There are an overwhelming number of options out there when it comes to jeans, but you must only invest in a pair that not only fits but also flatters you.
We've gone ahead done all the "legwork", literally! Everyone deserves to find their own true love in a pair of jeans, so here are 5 tricks to simplify your search.
1. The most important thing about jeans is how they fit your butt, and the pockets are practically the game changers for how your butt can look in jeans. Your pockets should ideally be slightly smaller or larger than your palm, sitting right in the centre of your buttocks, slightly closer towards the centre for your booty so it looks nice and lifted. Wide-spread saggy pockets will make your derriere look a little unappealing, so stay away from those! The right fit from the back should have a clear heart kind of shape outlining your bottom.
2. If you can grab fabric anywhere on your jeans above your knees with ease, they’re too loose, and if they’re creasing too much and forming ‘pull lines around the crotch they’re too tight.
3. Whenever you’re trying on jeans, if the lining of the front pockets is visible through the fabric and the zip won’t stay right up, you know your jeans are too tight! - Do not buy.
4. Always pick mid-rise over low-rise. Jeans that cinch slightly over your hip line really have the power to show off your curves. They also eliminate any chances of displaying a muffin top or your underwear.
5. When it comes to length, The trick is to show just the right amount of ankle. Jeans that fit you perfectly should cut just at the ankle bone. Any excess fabric in that area can look sloppy and if they’re too short you’re losing the point all together.
Lots Of Love,