5 Ultimate Tips For Glowing Skin We Swear By! | Expert Tips
"If you want to make permanent changes (for good) in your life, then make LIFESTYLE changes"
This is something we swear by and hence we believe that "crash diets" and eating healthy for smaller periods of time doesn't help at all.
Fitness, health and glowing skin go hand in hand! And today, we're listing down 5 ultimate tips for you to incorporate into your routine for glowing, soft skin.
Mug them up or write them down on a BIG chart paper and hang it in your room, but make sure you figure out some or the other way to make these "lifestyle changes" your holy grail changes! We get it, lifestyle changes are slow and not that easy to do.
If you are wondering how you can make a particular thing that you don't do much often a part of your daily routine, we're here to help. Here's a few things you can do.
1. Paste sticky notes on your work desks : People with day jobs find the MOST difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle. You can put sticky notes on your work desks for water breaks, fruit breaks and walk breaks.
2. Set alarms or reminders : There are so many reminder apps available for this, be it drinking water or anything else! Make some use of technology ;)
3. Snack on fruits : If you carry just regular tiffins to work, they consist of lunch and are eaten only once a day. Then when the 4 PM hunger pangs kick in, you end up eating trash! Let's put an end to that by carrying an extra tiffin consisting of berries, fruits, or even dry fruits to snack on to. When you have food already with you, this will make you not want to order from outside!
4. Check On The Meat : Meat is a great source of vitamin b6, but remember to go easy on the meat cooked in too much oil, instead, grill your chicken and boil the eggs!
5. Vitamin E foods - You must've seen moisturisers that are rich in vitamin E. This is because vitamin E nourishes your skin and reduces dryness! As much as externally it's important to internally nourish it as well. The foods that you can have are - Sunflower seeds, almonds, Spinach (cooked)
6. Exercise : No matter how many times this is said, importance of exercise never changes. Make sure you're sweating it out at least 30 minutes a day, be it cycling, dancing or even running! You will be surprised to see the post workout glow on your skin! And when you continue exercising consistently, the results will show positive effects on not just your body but also skin!
Now, all you gotta do is drop the excuses and get on with your lifestyle changes!