Where To Wear Perfume For A Long Lasting Effect? - Daily Life Hacks
On an average 1000 new scents are released every year. With so many options to choose from, you'd believe finding your signature scent would be easy. But it's actually quite an ordeal as sniffing thousands of perfumes in the search of the perfect one.
Finding your signature scent can be tuff but after you manage to spot the one for you don't you wish the scent could last on you all day long. So, if you are one who always likes to leave a trail of your scent behind you then these tips are meant for you. Here's where and how to wear your signature scents to get the most out of them.
There are certain areas on your body that are warmer than the rest, spraying perfume on these areas makes the scent last longer. So Take notes!
1. Around The Neck: If you like to smell the perfume on yourself, then spray around or behind the neck. As you move around, you are sure to get a waft of your scent.
2. Inside Your Elbows: Pulse points are areas in your body that are warmer than the rest. It's ideal to spray perfume on these points as it helps active the scent faster and makes the fragrance linger all day.
3. At the Wrist: When spraying perfume, always spray from a distance. Spray 5 to 7 inches away from your wrist, this way the perfume sits evenly at your wrist and maximises the diffusion of the scent.
4. Behind The Knees: This is an ideal spot to wear perfume as scent will kick up as you walk around during the day. Also since it's an early which you don't touch too often, it helps the perfume to sit on your skin for a longer time.
5. Down The Calf: Never directly spray at your calf as a lot of perfume can get overwhelming. Instead spray from a distance on your finger tips and dab at your calf, this will lightly scent the area.
P.S: Remember, if your scent is too precious pick two of the above mentioned spots and spritz away!
Lots Of Love,