Brows On Fleek Is A Real Thing And This Is How You Achieve It!
Bad brows are a complete NO NO and women do everything in their capacity to have an enviable set of brows! While having them grow naturally can seem to be the best possible solution, it can turn out to be an awfully slow process. Thankfully, this is where makeup comes to the rescue!
One can't undermine the importance of groomed brows because they give our faces some much needed definition. This post is all about achieving a stunning set of brows using eyeshadows and eye pencils! Bushy brows being latest in the brow evolution are a BIG runway trend, and are definitely going to stick around for a while!
What you will need:
1. An angular brush
2. A spoolie brush (A great alternative for a spoolie brush would be a dried out mascara wand)
3. A brown eye shadow or a brown eye pencil
Here are a few tips that will help you get those perfect brows easily, and can be incorporated into your daily makeup routine as well!
1. Don't change, ENHANCE!: Brow filling is not about changing the shape of your brows, but enhancing what you already have. Changing the shape of brows could result into them looking fake and that's not what you want!
2. Don't Overdraw!: if you're drawing your brows, make sure you stay WITHIN the natural lines of your brows and not exceed them.
3. Refrain from using BLACK pencils/ shadows: Because the last thing you want is becoming a "girls be like.. brows on fleek" meme!
4. DIY Magic: If you're trying to grow out your brow hair naturally, use castor oil just before you go to bed! If you have hair growth on parts that you don't want, tweeze the hair as threading can be unreliable.
5. Know your Arches!: Examine your brows closely to locate exactly where your arches are and don't fill a lot of colour in the inner corner of your brow as that can look unnatural.
And there you have it! Follow these tips for those stunning Cara Delevigne brows! <3
Lots of love!