5 DIY Nail Art Using Household Items - Nail Art At Home
Girls now-a-days are more into nail art thing due to which we spend quite a lot to get the perfect nails. There are many nail art pens, stickers and other tools available in the market. But why to waste money on them when we can get the desired effects free of cost? Yes! The secret is doing the nail art using various household stuffs. Surprised? All you have to do is just look for it around your house. Just grab one of these tools and rock your nails! And believe me you will come up with beautiful nail designs.
So here are 5 different nail art which you can try,
- Tissue Paper Nail Art: Using two contrasting nail paints, paint you nail with the lightest colour and wait for a second to dry. Now apply the other colour over it. Squeeze the tissue paper and gently dab it on the nail paint immediately. Don't let it dry otherwise you won't get the desired look.
- Bobbypin Nail Art: Take 4 5 pop colours of your choice and remove in onto a plate. Using bobby pin dip into a colour and randomly place the dots on the paint nail. Continue doing the same with all the colours.
- Newspaper Nail Art: With the base colour already painted, cut a piece of newspaper and quickly dip it in water using tweezers and place it onto the nail. The text from the paper will stick to your polish giving it a very nice effect.
- Foil Paper Nail Art: Cut little pieces of foil and applying a base coat over the base colour stick it onto the nail using tweezers creating a unique design.
- Q-Tips Nail Art: Take a nail paint of your choice and pour a little onto a plate. Now dip the Q-tip and dab it onto the painted nail. Dab as much as you like to give it a cool effect.
- Don't forget to top it off with a base coat to seal the design.
Wasn't it easy, you literally don't need any nail tool to create these looks.