Must Have Hair-Styling Tools!
If you love experimenting with your hair and find yourself browsing through hairstyling tutorials on youtube thinking “I wish I could do that hairstyle on myself”, we’re here to help you get through this. Just like a doctor can’t perform surgery without the right tools, hairstyling can’t be achieved without certain tools and products. The number 1 product you need to invest in is a heat protectant. Straighteners, curling tongs etc heat up to 250 degrees. Most leave-in conditioners, treatments sprays, setting lotions and straightening serums act as heat protectants, however you should get a heat protectant separately.
The tools -
1. Straightener - everyone now a days owns a this product as it’s a go to for any kind of styling. The market is flooded with an array of straightening products and they’re used not just for straight hair but also inward curls, outward curls, beachy waves and more! And now that summer is officially upon us and everyone’s hitting the beach, beachy waves are a MUST sport hairstyle!
2. Automatic curler - If curling tongs are not your thing, this automatic curler most definitely will be. All you have to do is out your strand inside the curler and it’ll automatically beep when the curling is done.
3. 2 in 1 - If you’re on the go and don’t have much space in your bag, this is exactly what you need to make you go sleek and straight by the day and bouncy and curly by the night. Or vice versa, your choice really.
Remember, applying heat on your hair will definitely damage your hair if -
1. You don’t use a heat protectant
2. You apply heat on wet or damp hair
3. You’re constantly styling your hair. Hair needs to breathe too. SO give it a break sometimes :)