5 Nail Art Design Using Toothpick - Beginners Series
Have you ever thought of getting a nail art which looks expensive and won't cost you a bomb? So we are at your rescue. Kanchan Babani is going to show you 5 easy nail art using a toothpick which I'm sure everyone has it at home. The end result is pretty amazing looks like a salon done manicure. Just follow a few step and get the desired look.
To start off any nail art look make sure you prep your nails by applying a layer of base coat, which will protect your natural nails.
Also to start of this nail art make sure you apply a desired nail colour and let it dry completely
- Heart Nail Art- Dab a bit of polish on a piece of tape. Dip the toothpick in and place two dots next to each other on the nail and gently drag each dot down to create a heart. Then randomly place hearts to achieve a cute look .
- Blobby Flowers- It's not difficult as it looks. For this nail art you need two different nail paints of your choice. Dab a bit of polish on a piece of tape. Dip the toothpick and start by placing dots in a circle fill in any open spaces. Finish off by placing a dot in the centre to complete the look.
- Dotticure Nail Art- This nail art is easiest to achieve, just place dots randomly all over the nail no particular pattern required.
- Leopard Print Nail Art- Using Black and gold nail paint, Start by placing dots with gold nail paint randomly around your nail. Create curve, brackets or a C around the dots with black nail paint to get the leopard print.
- Glitter Placement- Take your favourite glitter polish and dab some on a piece of tape. Using a toothpick pick up bigger pieces of glitter and place it onto your nail.
Give your design a few minutes to dry and seal it off with a top coat.
Wasn't it easy? You can wear this look anywhere to a party, date night, weddings so give it a try and have a different nail art look whenever you are heading out for an event.