Ultimate Guide To Mascara
Long flirtatious lashes are every woman’s dream. It is a symbol of femininity all around the world. Mascaras are one of the beauty staples for every girl out there. There is just something about beautifully defined lashes that gives every woman the confidence of being the best version of herself. Just a few strokes of mascara and a lip tint and you’re good to step out. This video will help you choose and apply mascara effortlessly.
Step 1: Picking The Right One.
There are a range of variety of mascara’s that you can pick from. So, take your time to understand what you’re looking out for in a mascara you that is suitable for you. These could be the determining factors to help you pick the right mascara.
- Colour: Even in mascaras, there are many colours that you can choose from. The popular option is black, since the colour tends to brighten and open up your eyes.
- Consistency: What exactly are you looking for in a mascara? To lengthen? To volumize? There are so many different options to choose from that might confuse you. Take a moment to think about what exactly you want and then make the purchase.
- Waterproof: Another important factor to consider is water proofing. If you are prone to excessive sweating or if you are just looking for something to really stay all day, waterproof mascaras are a must!
- Tip: Make sure you invest in a good makeup remover which is gentle on the eyes because the waterproof mascaras do not easily rub off.
Step 2: Applying your mascara
- Clamp an eyelash curler on the roots of your lashes and hold for five seconds. This will curl your lashes and open up your eyes.
- If you’re looking to add some length to your lashes, place the mascara wand on the upper lash line, wiggle the wand at the roots and slowly flick it outwards. Repeat the wiggle and flick beneath the lashes. This will ensure long and luscious lashes.
- To add extra volume to the lashes, hold the wand as close as possible near the lash line and wiggle it as you move it up through the lashes. Let it dry for 10 seconds, then repeat once more for more volume. Just make sure to do it before the first coat dries to avoid clumping of the product.
- Apply mascara to your bottom eyelashes if you want to define your lower lash line. Just load on some product and apply it swiftly from root to tip.
- Also Don’t forget to change your mascara every 3 months.