How To Drape A Saree | Ghagra Choli Style
Draping your saree can be quite the hassle almost always! But what if we showed you a drape that was not only super simple but also transformed the entire look of your saree? This ghagra choli style drape strays away from the usual boring styles of draping you saree and gives your outfit a fun twist!
This drape is extremely easy to wear and also super comfortable. Given below are are a few simple steps that you can follow to achieve this unique look:
1. If you saree is too long for your body type, start off by making a few extra pleats in the beginning.
2. Keep tucking in the pleats at your waist, making sure they are an inch apart each time. Continue doing this till you have finished one round and come back to the front, where you started.
3. For the pallu, create pleats of a regular size and make sure they are all aligned. Set it on your right shoulder, going back to front.
4. Adjust the length of the pallu to make it most comfortable for you.
5. In case the drape at your hip is loose create some extra pleats to clean up the look.
6. Use safety pins to secure the pallu and also to pin the lower part of your pallu to your waist if needed.
7. Accessorise as per the occasion.
Hope these steps help you achieve the perfect ghagra choli style drape to help you stand out in the crowd for the next event you plan to attend!
Lots Of Love,