4 Fat Burning Foods
So you have been making all the right moves to shed those pounds, but the scale won't budge and you are having a hard time trying to get it to move down.
Then it's time to try these amazing recipe's that will keep you fuller for longer and will also work their nutrient - powered magic on you , just like a charm.
1. WINNING WATER
- Apple cider vinegar-1 tablespoon
- Water-2 cups
- Juice of ½ a Lemon
- Raw honey- 1 teaspoon
- Red pepper- A pinch
Mix all ingredients well and enjoy.
Sip up and slim down with this delicious Winning Water. You can have 1 glass of this first thing in the morning on waking up or before lunch or dinner.
2. THE POWER DRESSING
- Apple cider vinegar- 2 tablespoons
- Finely ground flax seeds- ½ teaspoon
- Red pepper- ¼ teaspoon
- Small clove of garlic, finely grated- ½
- Olive oil- ½ teaspoon
- Salt- A pinch
Whisk together all ingredients until mixed , add on to your salad and enjoy.
Who needs ready to buy salad dressings when you can whip up your own in a matter of minutes. This healthy salad dressing recipe will add some zing to your boring salad.
3. EGG MUG
- 3 Egg
- Chopped spinach – 1/3rd of a cup
- Finely chopped sweet bell pepper (red, green, or yellow) – 1 cup
- Finely chopped green onion – 1 tbsp
- Flaxseeds - 1 tsp
- Oil – ½ tsp
- Feta cheese – 1 tsp
- Salt and freshly ground pepper - to taste
- Add 1/2 teaspoon oil in a mug.
- Stir together eggs, spinach, bell pepper, onion, feta cheese, salt and pepper in mug with a fork.
- Give it a good whisk.
- Microwave on high for two minutes.
Try this healthy and hearty make ahead breakfast as it is packed with protein and tons of other goodness like healthy veggies.
4. ROASTED RED PEPPER HUMMUS
- Roasted red bell peppers – 1 in number
- Chickpeas , rinsed and drained – 30 gms
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Garlic cloves , peeled and minced – 1 in no
- Tahini – 1 tbsp
- Crushed red pepper flakes, more or less to taste – ½ tsp (as per taste)
- Sea salt, more or less to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper – 1/4th tsp
- Olive oil – ½ tsp
- Slightly roast red bell peppers on a medium flame.
- Add chickpeas, roasted peppers, lemon juice, garlic, tahini, olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper, to a food processor or blender.
- Pulse until pureed.
This Smoky & Savoury Dip is a rich and rustic twist to the traditional Hummus recipe. Everyone at the dinner table will want more of this yummy goodness.
So whether you are following a DIET plan or you just want to eat a little better, we're big fans of these delicious recipes and soon you are going to be too.